Saturday 31 January 2015

Hey girl hey.

Saturday 31 January 2015
Well hello there, my name is Vanessa Sarah Dione James (mouthful, I know!) and here is my little corner of the inter webs. This is a fashion and lifestyle blog littered with my ramblings.

Bit about me you ask? Well..

I am a fashion obsessive with a slight (liar) BIG spending addiction. I'm also a foodie (mmm.. What's for dinner?!), music lover and partial to a bit of trashy television (Admit it, so are you!). The love of my life is my chocolate and tan chihuahua.. Ralph Oakley Emerson James (I have four names, so it was only fair he did to) and i'm sure he'll crop up in a few posts. I will try to limit my endless rants about how amazing he is though, don't worry.

I look forward to embracing the blogging community wholeheartedly and hopefully (for once) sticking with something!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Oh, and this is me..


Follow

2 comments:

  1. Great start to the blog Ness!
    Love the layout, the Ralph features... and i guess the clothes are okay too :p
    'BIG spending addiction' - acceptance right there, you on the road to recovery haha.

    Keep it up!
    Danielle xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle :) The clothes are great, i'm going to wear you down until you let me style you up! Haha.

      Thanks for checking it out though and be sure to subscribe :D:D:D:D xxx

      Delete

VanessaVonJames © 2014