Saturday 7 February 2015

Summer, come at me!

Saturday 7 February 2015







Dress - Primark.  Scarf - eBay. Tights - Primark.  Shoes - Shellys Rangers.  

So, whose bored of this brutally cold weather? You are as well, thought so!
This weather is totally pants, however, I have a theory that i'm going to share with you.. I believe that if we start to dress 'summery' then the sun will have no choice but to float into the sky. 
Now, I know this theory is practically impossible, but hey, indulge me!
The summer child in me has always had a love for colour and there are a couple of combos that make me weak at the knees.. Black and white, chocolate and tan, yellow and green!

I feel as if this floaty floral number was simply made to be paired with yellow accesories. I heart yellow. This outfit makes a lovely daytime look, but for an evening, I would simply swap the shoes for heels and the scarf for a mustard clutch.

What's your fave colour combinations?




Follow

6 comments:

  1. What a great outfit, you look so stunning and your dog is too cute!

    Have a lovely day!
    XO, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa!! You are an absolute babe. Thank you for commenting this has really made my day :) I hope you have a great day, Melissa. Thanks again :)

      Vanessa xx

      Delete
  2. I'm so bored of the cold weather as well - absolutely loving your shoes though!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear that i'm not the only one bored of the weather! Aw, thanks Alice :)

      Vanessa xx

      Delete
  3. lovely!

    http://www.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=468086452&pid=uid9444-26670538-10

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous; Those shoes are insanely awesome!

    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete

VanessaVonJames © 2014